Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Monday, September 11, 2006
Hmm, Just wanna post up my IMF Work Schedule here for easy referencing.. LOL
12 Sep - National Stadium - 0700
13 Sep - National Stadium - 0730
14 Sep - National Stadium - 0710
15 Sep - Elizabeth Hotel - 0700
16 Sep - Off Day
17 Sep - Elizabeth Hotel - 0645
18 Sep - Elizabeth Hotel - 0630
19 Sep - National Stadium - 0745
20 Sep - National Stadium - 0730
Sigh.. How i am suppose to get to this places by that the respective time??
Bus services also dont start soo early.. do i really have to take a cab?? it is like 50% on top of the fare for before 6am trips?He wrote something on 6:36:00 PM...